Open Position: Technical Artist
We are seeking a talented Technical Artist with experience in developing applications in Unity to join our team and help build a cutting-edge virtual reality simulation to test real world problems. The 80-100% position is available immediately or by mutually agreed date. The position is available as a freelance position or as a temporary appointment with the prospect of extension or permanent employment depending on the project progress.
- Collaborate with the research, design, and engineering teams to translate complex technical concepts into a realistic VR-Simulation
- Develop and test Unity-based applications and features and implement game mechanics in a multiplayer setting
- Quickly troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and bugs
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in mixed reality technology
- Proven experience in working with Unity and a strong understanding of its features and capabilities
- Good understanding of Unity’s render pipelines (URP and HDRP).
- Knowledge of programming shaders in Unity
- Experience with mixed reality technologies such as AR and VR and a passion for games and game development
- Proficient in English in communication and writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with C#
- Experience with multiplayer application development
- Basic knowledge of optics and experience with ray tracing
- Understanding of software development principles and design patterns
- Experience with high-end AR/VR-Hardware (Varjo XR-3 or similar).
- The opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking advances in immersive media experiences
- A high degree of creative potential in a dynamic environment
- A flexible annual working model and optional remote office
- The chance to shape a collegially managed company
- A corporate culture based on mutual respect, commitment and transparency
Please email with one attachment to: email@example.com