Steffen Blunk is an interior designer. He has been working at iart in the conception and planning of scenographical media since February 2004. Besides his dedication to iart's exhibition projects, he works as a freelance scenographer and interior architect.
- Swiss Re Next - The Media Architecture of the Auditorium
- Merck Innovation Center - Interactive Light-Sound Installation
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics