Reto Weljatschek studied industrial and product design at FHNW. With his technical background (design engineer) and his experience in different industries, he has been responsible for the technical development and design of products at iart since March 2012.
- Swiss Re Next - The Media Architecture of the Auditorium
- Merck Innovation Center - Interactive Light-Sound Installation
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics