Oliver Heyerick is a computer scientist and worked as an app and database developer for several years. In his spare time, he produced visual content and realised live projections for several cultural events. With the aim to make his passion for multimedia projects his profession, he joined iart in 2012.
- Swiss Re Next - The Media Architecture of the Auditorium
- Merck Innovation Center - Interactive Light-Sound Installation
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics