After training as an automotive mechatronics engineer and several years of professional experience, Michael completed a trinational degree in mechatronics in Switzerland, France and Germany. He joined iart in 2018 in the hardware engineering department, where he is responsible for the technical planning and implementation of projects. This includes, among other things, mechanical construction, implementation of control systems as well as support during production and assembly.
- Swiss Re Next - The Media Architecture of the Auditorium
- Merck Innovation Center - Interactive Light-Sound Installation
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics