We have managed innovative projects for museums, international events, brands, architects and media artists for more than ten years. A challenge comes from dealing with recent increases in complexity, especially in interactive media installations. So we pay special attention to how projects and processes are managed and continuously work on developing new ways for planning and guiding them successfully.
We use an agile work method to manage complexity creatively and efficiently. In contrast to classical approaches, this entails the separation of project management and process management into two independent teams that work in close collaboration. This focus allows us to individually meet the needs of each project and to guarantee our customers an optimal cost-benefit ratio. At the same time, it ensures that internal processes run smoothly and encourages a creative working atmosphere.
- 'The Young Picasso' at Fondation Beyeler - The Multimedia Space
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Media World - Interactive Exposition at the Swiss Museum of Transport
- Emmi KALTBACH - The New Visitor Experience in the Sandstone Cave