Johannes König completed an apprenticeship in Event Technology in Dresden and an engineering degree in Media and Communication Technology in Merseburg (in Saxony-Anhalt). He wrote his diploma thesis on 'The Standardisation of a Media Technology Planning Process‘ while working with iart. Johannes König, who has been a member of iart's permanent staff since November 2008, is responsible for technical research and detailed media planning for various projects.
- Swiss Re Next - The Media Architecture of the Auditorium
- Merck Innovation Center - Interactive Light-Sound Installation
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics