Jinglei is a media planner and technical project manager. At the interface between computer science, mechanics and electronics he is in charge of the planning of media technology.
After studying Applied Computer Science in Tianjin, China, Jinglei came to Switzerland and studied Postindustrial Design at the Hyperwerk Institute of the FHNW in Basel. He then worked for several years as a media planner, technical project manager and media designer in the fields of exhibition design, exhibition stand construction and international events. He already worked for iart from 2007 until 2010 as a media planner and in 2013 as part of the MegaFaces project before joining us again in 2016.
- Swiss Re Next - The Media Architecture of the Auditorium
- Merck Innovation Center - Interactive Light-Sound Installation
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics