Ivo studied free art in Lucerne and cognitive systems and interactive media in Barcelona. In 2010 he moved to Berlin, where he worked as a freelance software developer in the field of media architecture. Ivo joined iart in 2016 and develops software for various interfaces and applications. His special passion is visual phenomena that can be generated in real time with code — and the flying of acrobatic maneuvers with his paraglider.
- Swiss Re Next - The Media Architecture of the Auditorium
- Merck Innovation Center - Interactive Light-Sound Installation
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics