Ivan began his career as a multimedia electronics engineer. He specialised in the implementation of broadcast projects and accompanied a band for six years as a sound engineer. Between 2010 and 2012, he travelled to Asia, North and South America before returning to the broadcast sector as a project planner and system engineer. At the same time, he occasionally supported artists in the realisation of their media ideas, which resulted in an appointment as technical director of the artist studio Bleifrei in Aarau. Ivan has been working for iart as a media planner since 2017. In addition, he is completing further training in the field of IT application development and is working with his daughter on the automation of a coffee machine.
- Swiss Re Next - The Media Architecture of the Auditorium
- Merck Innovation Center - Interactive Light-Sound Installation
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics