Guillaume is a designer who works with code. Before joining iart, he was a UX consultant for several companies and co-founded a design studio in Beijing. As an independent UX and interaction designer, he has also participated in a variety of interactive projects. In addition to his work at iart, Guillaume develops art and design projects using code, with a special focus on machine learning techniques (massol.me). Since 2017 Guillaume has been a guest lecturer at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, where he teaches generative computer graphics, machine learning and UX. He is interested in open source development, art, design and technology.
- Swiss Re Next - The Media Architecture of the Auditorium
- Merck Innovation Center - Interactive Light-Sound Installation
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics