Florian is responsible for product development at iart. As part of our interdisciplinary team, he designs and accompanies projects from brainstorming and prototype development to coordination of production and on-site assembly.
Florian studied product and industrial design at the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland. He then worked for two and a half years as an industrial designer for the agencies Designculture and Brandpulse in Zurich. He joined iart at the end of 2017.
- Swiss Re Next - The Media Architecture of the Auditorium
- Merck Innovation Center - Interactive Light-Sound Installation
- Hyundai Pavilion Pyeongchang - Glittering LED Facades and Interactive Water Installation
- Historisches Museum Frankfurt - Information Architecture for a Multi-Layered Walk Through History
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics