Innovative media solutions require reliable engineering. Therefore, we make a point of being able to cover all core competencies that contribute to the realisation of a project. Our engineering team brings together experts from diverse specialties within the fields of system and software engineering. With their specialised knowledge and their many years of practical experience, they plan, conceive and realise technical solutions down to the smallest detail.
Convinced that complex design tasks can only be solved creatively through experimentation, we have the infrastructure and tools needed to produce prototypes and initial batches in-house, enabling us to test and refine ideas. The results are customised solutions that exceed the standard ones and can astonish with their technological advancements and new developments.
- Hansel & Gretel at Park Avenue Armory in NYC - The Media Installations in the Drill Hall
- The British Pavilion for Expo 2017 Astana
- Light Frieze - New Building for the Kunstmuseum Basel
- Paul Gauguin at the Fondation Beyeler - The Multimedia Room of the Exhibition
- The Kinetic Facade of the MegaFaces Pavilion - Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics