Good design is primarily a matter of interactivity. In designing media installations, we consider form, content and narrative aspects with the aim to connect people and spaces through interaction. As a result, we create holistic design solutions that inspire the audience.
Our interdisciplinary team has all the expertise required to design a project in its entirety, including proficiency in graphic design, interaction design and content development. We combine technical knowledge with content to develop creative, customised designs for our clients.
- National Museum Zurich - The Interactive Books of the Exhibition 'Ideas of Switzerland'
- Paul Gauguin at the Fondation Beyeler - The Multimedia Room of the Exhibition
- Qin - Temporary Exhibition at the Bernisches Historisches Museum
- VitraHaus - The New Showroom
- All We Need - An Exhibition on Needs, Resources and Fairness